States Analytics Lead
Data & Analytics
About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
States Analytics Lead, Analytics - Team Innovation. At Cory 2020, the States Analytics lead is responsible for supporting our programs in primary states, making sure we are running as efficient and effective of a campaign in every state as possible. They’ll work directly with teams in states and partner with the technology, digital and organizing teams to help us develop and execute on our path to victory.
- Lead the development of data standards and best practices across the states operation, ensuring that the campaign is able to measure our results and tell us where we need to go.
- Collaborate with the Organizing, Digital Organizing, Delegates & Political teams to make sure that data is used to inform decision making across the campaign.
- Establish metrics, analytics frameworks and reports to assess the performance of various campaign initiatives in Organizing and Digital teams.
- Support programs in states, ensuring that they have access to all of the tools & products necessary for their success and understanding of how to use them.
Competencies and Experience.
- Have experience with community, advocacy, issue, labor or political organizing.
- Are highly motivated professional and thrives in a complex and growing organization
- Know and understands how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights.
- Know, or eager to learn and apply, any of the following skills: Votebuilder / VAN, Tableau, SQL, GIS, Python and/or R
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Are dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States
Other Duties. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Required Education or Certifications. There are no education or certifications required for this position.
Supervisory Responsibilities. This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities as the team grows.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Less than 10% of the time. Travel may occasionally be required to state offices.
Reports To Simon Vance, Chief Analytics Officer
Compensation and Benefits. Full-time, competitive salary including benefits such as 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for all staff, spouses/domestic partners, and their children; employer-paid premiums for life insurance for all staff; 20 accrued paid days off each year; 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 days accrued paid sick leave.
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.