Data & Analytics
About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Essential Functions. You will work directly with a member of the Analytics, Tech, or Polling teams on projects such as:
- Scraping and collecting useful datasets
- Creating pipelines for modeling basetables that will support model-building and decision-making
- Designing reports and conducting analysis
- Building models that will improve campaign targeting
Competencies and Experience
- Highly motivated professional and thrive in a dynamic organization
- Know and understand how to apply statistics to help solve complex problems
- Know, or are eager to learn, any of the following skills: Votebuilder / VAN, Tableau, SQL, GIS, Python and/or R
- Are strategic thinker who is excited by trying to answer the unanswered
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Have a specific research question or idea you think could help the campaign and are looking for a campaign partner
- Are dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States
Supervisory Responsibilities. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. 0% of the time.
Required Education or Certifications. There are no education or certifications required for this position. Current students and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
Reports To Chief of Staff for the Innovation Team