About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will create engaging and impactful designs for the Cory 2020 brand. They will help manage the brand through all forms of visual communication, traditional and digital and work within Cory's branding identity while pushing the direction of the brand forward.
Essential Functions and Percentage of Time.
- Create graphics for a range of media, print and digital, to support all teams of the campaign. Some examples of work include social graphics, emails, event signage, and invitations. (70%)
- Asset preparation for file maintenance and building asset archive.We’ll need to have photos and templates at the ready for those rapid response moments. (15%)
- Help develop the brand with research, analytics, and brainstorms.Our brand is new, we’ll need to grow the brand to include all the messages we want to convey to millions of people. (10%)
- Other projects as needed. Working on a campaign means doing what we need to be successful. (5%)
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of After Effects, html/css, and digital advertising a plus.
- Strong typography skills with demonstrable understanding of composition and color.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once.
- A creative portfolio that showcases strong typography work, digital work, and branding projects.
- Highly motivated professional and thrives in a complex and growing organization.
- Dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States.
Other Duties. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Required Education or Certifications. BA or BFA in graphic design (or a related field), Post-Baccalaureate in graphic design (or a related field) OR equivalent experience.
Supervisory Responsibilities. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Little to no travel will be required.
Reports To Director of Design.
Compensation and Benefits. Full-time, competitive salary including benefits such as 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for all staff, spouses/domestic partners, and their children; employer-paid premiums for life insurance for all staff; 20 accrued paid days off each year; 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 days accrued paid sick leave.
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.