Data & Analytics
About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Reporting Lead, Analytics - Team Innovation. At Cory 2020, the Reporting Lead is responsible for making sure stakeholders throughout the campaign have access to reliable information they can turn into actionable decision-making. They’ll work directly with every team throughout the campaign to help scope necessary reports and requirements.
- Become a subject matter expert in the success metrics for every part of the campaign, helping create actionable insights for Organizers and the Campaign Manager alike
- Work with partners throughout the campaign to scope out the key metrics for each team’s success, and turn that information into reliable and usable reports and analysis
- Lead the development of necessary syncs and systems to support automated reporting at scale
- Bring a strong design aesthetic to all data & reports, ensuring consistency in information and presentation within and across subject areas
Competencies and Experience.
- Have experience developing data visualizations (Tableau, D3) for high level decision makers
- Are highly motivated professional and thrives in a complex and growing organization
- Know and understands how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights.
- Is meticulous about data and take pride in constantly producing better and better reports and ways of consuming data-driven information
- Know at least one of the following skills: SQL, Python and/or R
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Are dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States
Other Duties. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Required Education or Certifications. There are no education or certifications required for this position.
Supervisory Responsibilities. This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities as the team grows.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Less than 10% of the time. Travel may occasionally be required to state offices.
Reports To Simon Vance, Chief Analytics Officer
Compensation and Benefits. Full-time, competitive salary including benefits such as 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for all staff, spouses/domestic partners, and their children; employer-paid premiums for life insurance for all staff; 20 accrued paid days off each year; 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 days accrued paid sick leave.
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.