Data & Analytics
About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Email Analyst, Analytics - Team Innovation. At Cory 2020, Email Analysts are responsible for ensuring our online email fundraising are as efficient and effective as possible. They’ll work directly with the technology, digital, and communications teams to help us develop and execute on our path to victory.
- Help frame the strategic direction of digital email program by mining data for insights on the online behavior and activity of voters, supporters and donors;
- Establish metrics, analytics frameworks, and reporting tools to assess the performance of various campaign initiatives in our email performance;
- Support the development and measurement of digital acquisition and email programs, helping the campaign to better understand what our most efficient channels & content for email are; and
- Create data visualizations and dashboards to help identify trends, forecast possibilities, and communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the campaign.
- Have experience with email CRMs, digital measurement, and analyzing digital data sets (role will be tailored based on experience);
- Know and understands how to apply statistics to mine for actionable insights;
- Affinity for working with a team to determine best path forward and execute on strategy;
- Are a highly motivated professional that thrives in a complex and growing organization;
- Know, or quick to learn, any of the following skills: SQL, Python, Tableau or other visualization tools;
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude; and
- Are dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States.
Required Education or Certifications. There are no education or certifications required for this position.
Supervisory Responsibilities. None at this time. This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities as the team grows.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Less than 10% of the time. Travel may occasionally be required to state offices.
Other Duties. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Reports To Simon Vance, Chief Analytics Officer
Compensation and Benefits. Full-time, competitive salary including benefits such as 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for all staff, spouses/domestic partners, and their children; employer-paid premiums for life insurance for all staff; 20 accrued paid days off each year; 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 days accrued paid sick leave.
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.