About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Cory 2020 is looking for a Finance Associate to join our team! Their primary focus will be managing the call time operation for and supporting the Finance team.
- Manage the call time process, including fielding call requests from staff, organizing the call list and database, getting calls to the candidate in an organized fashion, and fielding and recording results.
- Help build and manage regional prospecting lists and manage translating lists to database.
- Manage Finance Assistants and internship program.
- Assist in management of fundraising events.
- Familiarity with campaign finance.
- Experience with managing a busy (and often remote) call time process.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of NGP and Microsoft Excel platforms.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Will work proactively to ensure every job gets done.
Supervisory Responsibilities. This role will manager a small team of Finance Assistants.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment and requires routine automobile travel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Required Education or Certifications. None.
Reports To Deputy National Finance Director.
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.