Finance Director, Midwest
About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
We are seeking a Finance Director for the Midwest! They will be responsible for managing events and maintaining relationships with donors and supporters in Midwestern states in order to raise critical support for Cory 2020.
- Manage portfolio of events in the Midwest
- Maintain donor relationships on behalf of Cory and campaign
- Maintain list of potential new supporters/prospects from area
- Work with Deputy National Finance Director and National Finance Director on Midwestern states finance plan and meeting quarterly goals
- Take on additional tasks as needed, with a no-job-too-small and team player attitude
- Knowledge of and experience with Democratic supporters at least one Midwestern state
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Experience asking for financial support and maintaining relationships
Supervisory Responsibilities. None
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment and requires routine automobile travel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Travel is required 25% of the time for events and meetings in the area.
Required Education or Certifications. None.
Reports To Deputy National Finance Director
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.