Account Manager - Install base - (Up sells/Cross-Sales)
Austin, TX /
Cosential has been providing comprehensive CRM and Proposal Automation solutions for some of the world's largest Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms for twenty years. Unlike any other solution, Cosential was built by AEC marketing professionals with a deep understanding of your unique pain points and business processes. From key features to implementation and support, Cosential is tailored to AEC's best practices. Voted a 2019 “Best Places to Work”, we have a large addressable market and leading CRM tool that is #1 in the AEC industry. At Cosential, we put culture first and build upon this through teamwork, innovation, and a never give up attitude. Come join our company where you can contribute to an early stage team and help provide the vision for future success.
As the Cosential Account Manager you will be responsible for developing a detailed understanding of Cosential’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base while working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we maintain, cultivate and grow our client base. In this role you will focus on collaborating across Customer Success, Sales and Product to ensure our clients fully utilize Cosential firmwide.
- Manage a book of business of existing Cosential clients to effectively expand account usage & adoption through strategic rollout plans tailored to their business needs.
- Develop Renewal Plans with Customer Success to maximize expansion, help introduce new techniques of usage, tools, and products to current client
- Run Product Demonstrations.
- Research accounts, identify key champions, generate interest and obtain business requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Provide sales leaderships with thorough updates of active projects & expectations.
- Advanced awareness of key competitors to ensure Cosential’s value proposition and differentiators are effectively communicated to customers.
- Networking, relationship building, coordinating internal resources to solve client's issues and execution of service agreements.
- Collaborate & coordinating internal resources to solve client's issues and change management.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Cosential CRM.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction & obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers.
- Expected travel: 15-20% (Client Onsites & TradeShows).
- BA/BS or equivalent related Account Management or Install based Sales experience.
- 6+ years of demonstrated successful B2B software sales.
- Proven track record of working with strategic accounts and exceeding quarterly growth targets.
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology.
- Proven record of success in an inside sales or outside sales based selling model.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone, email and in-person.
- Proven experience in leading onsite meetings and hosting/leading executive engagements.
- Ability to develop, and expand trusted relationships with Key Stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools.
- Advanced CRM and opportunity management system experience.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting opportunities on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
- AEC Industry Experience
- B2B SaaS Software experience
Cosential is an exciting growth-stage Software company with offices in Austin, Texas, along with an engaged remote team around the country. We're on a mission to empower Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) professionals with a cloud-based Growth and Relationship Management and Proposal Automation solution to simplify their lives and win more work.