Senior Manager, FP&A
Santa Clara, California /
Finance – FP&A /
In this environment, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing.
We’re looking for an experienced FP&A Manager to build out our Earnings Per Share and Stock Based Compensation forecast models. In this role, you will be building out processes and models that are completely new to Couchbase and will have incredible business impact. If you are a motivated self-starter who wants to influence and provide insights to leadership at a high growth startup, then look no further, we have the job for you.
- Develop and maintain EPS and Stock Based Compensation forecast models
- Lead consolidated balance sheet and cash flow statements forecast
- Partner with related cross functional teams on all aspects related to stocks
- Build dynamic financial models to help drive strategic business decisions
- Assess corporate FP&A processes and recommend improvements
- Be open to learning new tools/systems and staying up to date on related topics
- Contribute to annual planning process
- Analyze results and prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting packages
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related subjects
- Minimum 3–5 years of corporate FP&A experience
- Excellent excel modeling skills
- Strong communication skills
- SaaS company experience preferred
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Passionate about process automation
Unlike other NoSQL databases, Couchbase provides an enterprise-class, multicloud to edge database that offers the robust capabilities required for business-critical applications on a highly scalable and available platform. Couchbase is built on open standards, combining the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, to simplify the transition from mainframe and relational databases.
Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Santa Clara, CA with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Couchbase is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is dedicated to pursuing, hiring and developing a diverse workforce. Individuals seeking employment at Couchbase are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.