Senior Product Manager - Cloud Security & IAM (Remote)
Remote - UK /
Product Management – Product Management /
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Are you looking to track down and tackle mission-critical problems head on? Then we’re looking for you. This is your chance to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry, change how the world accesses information, and reinvent the way businesses deliver amazing customer experiences.
Couchbase is seeking a Senior Product Manager to take on a key role in our products organization focused on cloud security and identity access management.
Location: This is a remote role based in the UK.
Experience building SaaS applications/products is highly desirable
- Own strategy and vision for security and identity and access management for Couchbase’s flagship cloud platform Capella.
- Drive the roadmap for federated ID and secure sign-on for the product and develop a comprehensive security roadmap that accomplishes business and customer goals
- Advise senior leadership on identifying long-term, emerging cloud security trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with the major cloud service providers (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft) in order to understand deeper in-product integration opportunities for our joint customers
- Articulate the value proposition of security features to customers and meet with customers regularly to understand their requirements
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with a complex technical product with deep security requirements
- 3+ years of experience designing and defending secure modern web services and database applications
- Hands-on experience with Identity Access Management and fine-grained authorization systems such as AWS IAM, GCP IAM, Azure IAM, Open Policy Agent/OpenAuthz, Hashicorp Vault
- Familiarity with Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, and Identity and Access Governance
- Understanding of various public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Ability to write, promote, and execute business cases
At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on.
As a 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work winner, Couchbase recognizes the need for time off when you need it. Enjoy unlimited time off (DTO), matching 401K contributions, ESPP and many other amazing benefits. See more of our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Learn more about Couchbase and our technical capabilities:
Couchbase is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance our Candidate Privacy Notice.