Bangalore, India /
R&D – Quality Engineering /
Are you the individual who is customer focused and can lead Quality Engineering team? If so, read on. The Couchbase Server team is looking for a QA Manager who can drive high quality for all the components. As part of this role, you will learn the Couchbase products and QE's functional and system frameworks to scale-out our data infrastructure software systems. You will optimize the framework developed in Python to handle larger scale under heavy load and stressful conditions. You will be part of a great team that is going through some exciting growth and development.
- We are a global team. On a regular basis you will interact with other teams like fellow QE Manager’s, Product Managers and Development Manager’s spread out in various time zones.
- You will help us build test automation framework.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of tools automation and have tested databases or data stores.Prioritize work based on business value & customer needs
- Ability to hire, mentor, develop and retain top performersGenerate Quality related metrics and present to various team membersYou love working in a fast-paced environment and like to be an outstanding team player
- You would have played similar role for at least 3 - 5 years in the software industry, with overall experience of 10+ years.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality enterprise software products through geographically distributed teams operating in agile environment
- You will spread your obsession over quality enhancement of Couchbase products to your team and others you will be working with on daily basis.
- You understand how to work efficiently with small team and roll your sleeves on regular basis.
- Experience with working on large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- You are a hands on programmer in Python, C,C++ or Java Review code and make sure quality standards are maintained
- Familiarity with mobile platforms/tools like XCode / Android Studio / Xamarin would be a big bonus.
- Hands on experience working with Docker is a plus.
- Experience capturing network traces and basic analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, fanatical attention to detail, and curiosity.
- Demonstrated competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase has offices around the globe, and we’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Equal Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.