Senior Software Engineer, Automation
Bangalore, India /
R&D – Quality Engineering /
Couchbase Server is perhaps the world’s most complete, most scalable and best performing NoSQL database. It is based on a shared-nothing architecture, with true auto-sharding and simple, elastic cluster administration. It features fast in-memory indexes, materialized map-reduce views and a rich query language (N1QL) that provides SQL-like power over a flexible JSON-based document model. It's engineered to provide fast and consistent access to your data, with or without a network connection, removing the network dependency that traditional service-based approaches require. You will be part of a great team that is going through some exciting growth and development
- · Highly-skilled in test framework implementation
- · Proficiency in coding - Python, C or Java
- · Highly knowledgeable in Jenkins
- · Experience with computer networks including TCP and HTTP
- · In-depth knowledge of tools automation and optimization
- · Demonstrated knowledge of testing one or more of the following: server performance, API interfaces, databases / data stores, operating systems, network performance
- · Experience with working on large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- · Experience setting up and configuring test environments, including Windows and Linux operating systems, networking and proxies, and client-server tests
- · Experience capturing network traces and basic analysis
- · Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, fanatical attention to detail, and curiosity
- · Demonstrated competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
Minimum 6+ years working experience in the software industry
Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science
Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase has offices around the globe, and we’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Equal Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.