Lead SDET, Mobile
San Mateo, California, United States /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design robust integration automation test scripts for Native and React Native Mobile apps.
- Conduct code reviews to improve code quality of the tests coming in from both developers and the automation team.
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation.
- Consistently contribute to improve the test automation infrastructure & CI/CD jobs like Jenkins, Circle CI etc.
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality.
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress.
- Work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability and provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work closely with the development team to facilitate unit, and integration testing.
- Coach and steer/steer bright, and collaborative team members (on site and offshore)
- BS in Computer Science with 5-7 years of mobile applications testing/automation experience
- Hands on experience with Mobile Automation frameworks with coverage, performance, test execution time & stability as main focuses.
- Strong understanding, implementation of POM, step definitions, workflows and implementation of Cloud testing tools such as Saucelabs. Perfecto, Experitest, AWS Device farm.
- Prior experience architecting, building and maintaining Test Automation Framework for Unit, API and User Interface Tests for Mobile applications.
- Expert in testing of API testing & API automation & tools.
- Hands on experience in testing React Native applications and automation using latest tools.
- Experience interacting/collaborating with other teams (development, product management, customer support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
- Masters in Computer Science
- Experience working in enterprise applications.
- iPad/Mac OS/UNIX testing experience
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.