Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Gain an understanding of key personas, use cases, and value drivers for Coupa products
- Develop clear, concise, and compelling product positioning and messaging
- Enable sales and customer success organizations to effectively understand and articulate the value of Coupa’s offerings
- Create and manage the right set of sales tools, collateral, and enablement processes
- Develop and deliver insightful market and competitive intelligence
- Work closely with the segment marketing, corporate marketing, sales, and demand generation teams to increase market presence and build pipeline and revenue
- Partner with Product Management to help shape product roadmap and vision
- Identify ideal customers to develop references, case studies, and champions
- Evangelize the Coupa story by delivering compelling presentations at live and virtual events
- Spend time in the field with customers and prospects, to support deals and better understand market needs and key personas
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing including proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Highly skilled at analytical decision-making and able to diagnose business issues and resolve problems
- Ability to gather intelligence from data, present findings and decisions, influence executive stakeholders, and execute independently on initiatives
- Ability to work across organizational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- MBA a plus
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) a plus
- Experience with marketing Procurement or Finance SaaS products a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.