Product Marketing Manager, Content
Boston, Massachusetts /
Marketing – Marketing /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
If you are a strong product marketer looking for an opportunity to have an outsize impact, look no further. At Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), we are building and leading the Business Spend Management category. As we continue to grow against a massive TAM, there is an opportunity for product marketers to help launch our steady stream of product innovation, to help cement our category leadership, and to tell compelling stories of customer value delivered.
- Understand key personas, use cases, and value drivers for Coupa products
- Develop clear, concise, and compelling content assets that highlight our product positioning
- Understand and clearly present Coupa solutions as the answers to the most pressing problems of prospects and customers.
- Work closely with teams across Marketing to leverage content assets for demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns
- Spend time with customers and prospects, to better understand market needs and key personas
- 4-6 years of relevant experience with at least 2-4 years of experience in product marketing roles showing proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement Product Marketing Manager, Content
- Must be an accomplished storyteller, as demonstrated by experience creating compelling collateral, customer testimonials, and other content
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Ability to execute independently on initiatives
- Ability to work across organizational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with marketing Procurement, Supply Chain, or Finance SaaS products a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.