Field & Account Based Marketing Manager – EMEA
Remote, Germany /
Marketing – Marketing /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa’s EMEA Marketing team is seeking a passionate B2B marketer to build valuable partnerships with our Sales organisation.
You will be accountable for devising field marketing plans that generate and accelerate pipeline, using a variety of strategies and tactics, including account based marketing.
This role reports to the Head of Demand Generation EMEA and will be based in Germany supporting DACH.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate directly with the Sales RVP to develop and execute a marketing strategy that supports regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Develop compelling ABM programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) that successfully engage accounts moving them effectively through the buyer’s journey.
- Partner with Corporate and Product Marketing, Creative, Alliances and Digital teams to plan and orchestrate multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Drive, with support from the Global Localisation team, the process to support development of key content for the region.
- Work closely with support from the Marketing Operations team to set-up programs, segment target audiences and produce program reports.
- Use Coupa Tableau dashboards, data and industry best practices to conduct in-depth analysis, and to formulate insights that lead to program optimisation.
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders and regularly report on results, ensuring programs are executed on time and meet the goals specified.
- Work closely with Sales and ADR teams to ensure accounts/leads are followed up in a timely manner.
- Define, manage, and host targeted regional events to drive mid-funnel pipeline and sales acceleration.
- Advocate for what sales need in the region to be successful, whilst also keeping sales aligned on marketing priorities and strategy.
What We're Looking For
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology/software sector.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Native/fluent German speaker essential, with fluent English.
- Demonstrable history of devising and executing successful marketing programs including: email, digital, social media, direct mail, events, webinars and more.
- Results-oriented mindset in the planning and execution of a high-impact marketing plan.
- Highly collaborative approach to working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams with a natural ability to persuade others.
- Solid project management skills.
- Up to date understanding of GDPR and the levels of localisation required to make marketing in the region effective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience developing and implementing account-based marketing plans.
- Proficiency in Salesforce & Marketo essential, familiarity with Engagio and Demandbase a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing enterprise cloud companies in the world. You will be part of a high impact and growing team where you will have the opportunity to take ownership of and directly impact the EMEA region.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.