Business Value Engineer, Nordics
Remote, Denmark /
Sales – Business Value Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Do you want to work for a high growth Enterprise SaaS company consistently named one of the best places to work?
Do you want to work for a market leader recognised as such by Forrester, Gartner and Spend Matters?
Coupa Software continues to grow and as such we are seeking a Business Value Engineer to join our highly skilled Business Value Engineering team in EMEA.
This is a high impact role where you will work alongside our sales teams to demonstrate and articulate the financial value that Coupa can provide our customers.
On a daily basis you will…..
- Engage with prospects and customers as a subject matter expert on financial value and business impact
- Build collaborative and compelling business cases for Executives / CEOs / Board to answer “Why do anything?”, “Why now?”, “Why Coupa?”
- Continuously refine Coupa’s financial value-based selling methodology including tools, deliverables, offerings
- Educate and coach Coupa’s Direct Sales Organisation on how to implement this methodology successfully into Target Accounts
- As an integral part of Worldwide Sales, work very closely with Sales Management, Sales Directors, Product Management, Alliances and Marketing to support and drive regional initiatives to improve pipeline generation and subscription revenue
- Execute customer-facing business value assessment workshops in key accounts
- Manage multiple such engagements at the same time under tight timelines
- Deliver world-class C-level Executive proposals and presentation materials with improved strategic messaging and content targeting C-level Economic Buyers
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal teams including Sales, Pre-Sales, Services
- Develop multi-level sales strategies and methodologies for targeted account penetration activitiesHelp design field sales campaigns against targeted verticals or competitive take-out targets
- Develop content, materials and sales enablement programs for key target verticals
- Develop and improve competitive positioning and messaging to enable the sales team
- Continuously innovate Coupa’s value selling tools including ROI calculators, TCO models
- Proactively contribute to Coupa’s Value-as-a-Service based IP including performance metrics benchmarking, thought leadership, speaking at events
Our ideal candidate has…...
- Strong customer-facing skills, executive presence with the ability to build credibility and trust with senior executives and VP/Director/Manager/Analyst levels within customer accounts
- Strong and demonstrable experience in a Value engineering / Consulting / Pre-sales role
- Project management and multi-tasking skills that involve strong collaboration with both customers as well as internal resources
- Ability to scale and translate best practices into trainable and coachable programs and materials for Sales, Pre-Sales, Alliances, Marketing, Customer Success teams within Coupa
- Experience with working with Sales Management and Field Sales
- Is driven by working within a fast-paced environment
- Passion and hunger to win, succeed and strive for excellence
- MBA or advanced degree in finance, economics, or related field strongly preferred
- A willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world where you can have a major impact on that growth in EMEA working alongside highly skilled colleagues driven by the same core values.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.