Senior Engagement Manager
Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As Coupa continues to expand and invest in our emerging markets we are looking for a SeniorEngagement Manager as our first full time Engagement Manager based in Singapore to join our growing APAC Professional Services team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have real impact with our enterprise level customers playing a leading role helping to implement Coupa and ensure that they are set up for success and realise real value in the Coupa platform offering.
On a daily basis you will...
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Conduct executive-level steering committee to drive project progress, identify key risks, and participate as an Executive level sponsor within Coupa
- Ability to deliver both direct, complex implementation projects on behalf of Coupa Services in addition to partner-led engagements.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Lead all aspects of implementation from mobilization to deployment.
- Lead process discussions for leading practices
- Collaborate with Coupa services partners during the implementation.
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and presentations.
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel.
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
Our ideal candidate has....
- Is a pro-active self starter able to work independently in region
- Experience with Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Strong experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organisation or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Strong client management skills and is able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with financial accounting, customer management, and Salesforce automation software
- Previous senior consulting experience ideally with one or more of the following applications: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Basware, OB10, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.