Senior Value Solutions Consultant, Singapore
Singapore, Singapore /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for a Senior Value Solutions Consultant to join our growing APAC team.
On a daily basis you will.....
- Provide technical and functional expertise during the sales process across APAC
- Demonstrate how Coupa’s CSM can meet and exceed the business need of our prospects.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration.
- RFP assistance, Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops, Statement of Work Creations, Training, Presentations, and Document Creation.
- Be seen as the subject matter expert that can provide valuable sales insights our sales team and prospects
- Manage accounts where 50-75% of your time would include travel
- Help to grow Coupa as the leader in the Business Spend Management space
- Provide Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings
Our ideal candidate has....
- Strong and demonstrable experience in systems applications either selling or Implementation
- Business Spend Management experience (desired, but not required)
- Experience with SaaS
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Is driven to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role not only in as we continue our growth in APAC.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.