Sr. Manager - Partner Success Management
Tokyo, Japan /
Sales – Alliances /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa is looking for a Senior Manager of Partner Success to fuel our continued GTM & Delivery partner ecosystem growth and success in Japan.
As the Senior Manager of Partner Success, you will play a critical role in allowing Coupa to continue to execute on our Partner First philosophy, by ensuring our Go-To-Market and Delivery partners are fully equipped to position and co-sell Coupa and have highly functioning consulting teams to implement Coupa successfully and bring the needed value to our customers.
You’ll be part of the wider Alliances team, and will work closely with colleagues from Sales, Marketing, Services Sales, Professional Services or Legal, as well as counterparts on the partner side. Together with both these internal and external stakeholders, we are continuing to define and revolutionize the Business Spend Management space
By joining Coupa, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and talented groups of people working all around the globe, living by our three core values: Strive for Excellence, Ensuring Customer Success, Focus on Results. We are the company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning and your work matters.
On a daily basis....
- Develop and implement partner-specific business plans (Training, Delivery Capabilities, Pipeline) that align with Coupa's regional and/or vertical strategy
- Develop and manage executive relationships with implementation partners to accelerate each partner's ability to position, sell, and solution the Coupa platform
- Educate Coupa Partners on delivery methodology to drive alignment between partner scoping/staffing and Coupa Expert Services
- Incorporate Coupa and Customer feedback into a partner scorecard that will be used to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as liaison between partner and various internal Coupa Teams (PS, Alliances, Marketing, Sales, Product & Technology, Finance)
- Work with partner practice leads and alliance managers to create a business plan around pipeline and resource capacity
- Drive regular communication (weekly, biweekly, quarterly, yearly) with partners to address pipeline, active engagement, and practice action items
- Align regional partner enablement strategy with region sales and services strategy
- Periodically review partner ecosystem and rationalise as necessary
- Align with specific power app strategies and drive partner enablement in conjunction with Sales, Services & Alliances
- Ensure partner is enabled to transact with Coupa
Our ideal candidate....
- Solution Consulting/Professional Services experience in the Sourcing, Contract Management, Expense Management, or Business Spend Management Space.
- Solution Consulting/Professional Services experience working for a Software as a Services Organization.
- Loves to work and contribute to a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Knows what it takes to be successful in an Alliances/Partnerships role
- Can work effectively under pressure, with at times a high volume of work needing to priorities in a clever way
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM or other P2P solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.