Technical Support Engineer
Dublin, Ireland /
Services – Support /
Entry Level-Full Time
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
How you will impact Coupa on a daily basis
- Answer ‘how to’ technical and application configuration questions to our enterprise customers
- Assist in trouble shooting 1st level technical issues
- Work closely with the wider Support team
- Work with other business units, including the Integration team, Operations and Customer Success as required ensuring the success of our customers
- Be responsible for customer production environments
- Handle customer expectations and experience in a way that ensures customer success
- Build 'knowledge articles' in Coupa’s knowledge-base for customers use
What you will bring to Coupa
- Ability to learn quick, are self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in French, German, Italian, Dutch or Spanish is preferred. Other EU languages may be considered.
- Committed and believes in ensuring customer success
- Technically strong (academic or commercial) in Linux, Unix and ideally other Operating Systems
- Keen on learning scripting or has some prior exposure scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Python or other
- Curious and has an understanding of web technologies such as XML, XSLT, DOM, HTML (ideal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly articulate solutions to sophisticated technical problems in a clear and simple way
- Experience working directly with external customers in a support environment ideally in an enterprise software environment
- Experienced using CRM and/or helpdesk call tracking and issue tracking tools (ideal)
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.