Manager, Software Engineering In Test
Pune, India /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Be a hands-on technical manager with good experience in software and systems.
- Lead from the front during problem-solving sessions by understanding and empowering the team, articulating clearly the context and business rationale.
- Lead and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers and conduct one-on-one growth conversations, provide feedback, build a high-performing team and hire for team expansion.
- Communicate effectively at different levels and influence stakeholders on thorough automation coverage at the Unit /API/integration level.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand-ups and work with teams to mitigate any blockers and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment to meet commitments and ensure quality delivery.
- Be innovative, Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality, and guide teams for improvements and adherence to best practices.
- Work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing, requirements analysis, and creating test strategy.
- Own complete responsibility of sign off & delivery of Travel product releases with utmost quality.
- Analyze customer issues, and retrospective feedback, and bring measurable/ actionable tasks into practice.
- BS/B Tech degree in Computer Science or related field.8-10+ years of core development or SDET experience with a minimum of 3+ years in team management/leadership handling testing and delivery of enterprise applications.
- Experience in the creation of UI/API test frameworks using open source automation tools.
- Working experience in Web Services and APIs and the automation using Open Source tools.
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, Maven, etc.
- Expertise in team management, conflict management, smart goal setting, scoping, and estimations.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes, and project management techniques.
- Ability to manage priorities set appropriate expectations with peer engineering management and deliver features on time with high quality.
- Experience establishing and reviewing business metrics, and KPIs with the ability to articulate and provide visibility to the team on various quality metrics ensuring every new feature developed meets the highest quality and is tracked towards those metrics.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches… And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.