Consultant Supplier Services
Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Consultant Supplier Services supports the on-boarding of suppliers onto Coupa for Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. This person manages the follow up with suppliers to ensure that they are taking ownership of their platform accounts, successfully integrating, and ultimately transacting on Coupa with their customers. The Supplier Adoption Specialist is the supplier’s main point of contact throughout the enablement process.
- Assists all assigned suppliers in the completion of their enablement tasks, from the initial contact phase, through integration, and until the supplier begins transacting in Coupa with each buyer customer
- Prioritizes strategic suppliers based on record information in the system
- Assists all assigned suppliers in understanding the different options for on-boarding an integration in Coupa
- Comprehend the art of positioning the value proposition of transacting electronically through Coupa, and adjusting language and approach for your audience
- Coordinates escalation of records to the Program Manager per defined process and ensure there is a prompt follow-up on supplier requests
- Learn and maintain knowledge of fiscal compliant rules to deliver electronic invoicing in each country supported
- 3-5 years similar role experience
- Some experience with cXML and EDI integration set-up
- Good understanding of cXML Punchout
- Microsoft Word - Advanced User
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced User
- English Language – Fluent
- 2nd European Language – Fluent
- Articulate (report writing/emails to clients).
- Strong handling of the English language with excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer facing experience
- Persuasive and firm nature when called for it
- Proven ability to adhere to customer timelines
- Proven success in working under pressure
- Proven ability to be responsive to customers requests, emails, etc.
- Methodical - orderly or systematic in thought or behavior.
- Analytical - ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of fiscal compliance
- Program management training
- Experience with SQL queries and producing reports
- Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Finance
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.