Manager/Director, Inside Sales
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Sales
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Are you ready for a more nimble environment where you have greater latitude and responsibility to impact and shape the direction of the company and your future? Have you successfully recruited, hired, trained, COACHED, and LED high-energy, resourceful, and results-oriented individuals? You will be leading Inbound and Outbound Account Development Representatives who are 100% dedicated to uncovering new business opportunities and setting up prospect meetings for a field sales team. You will be responsible for the development, professional growth and continuous improvement of each member of the team. You are a coach, a builder, decisive, and dynamic. You possess strong analytical skills and big picture thinking. You understand the difference between effectiveness and efficiency, and can inform, create, and drive both. You have a passion for, and demonstrable track record of, innovation. You set clear expectations, hold yourself and others accountable to those expectations, and take rapid action to accelerate winning strategies and eliminate the losing ones. You inspire HEARTS AND MINDS, alike. You communicate candidly, authentically, decisively, and fairly. You exhibit strong judgement, character and integrity. Achievement, accountability, enablement, coaching, development, and FUN matter to - and excite - you!
- Recruit, Hire, Grow, and Retain high energy, results driven all-bound Account Development Representatives targeting Enterprise companies
- Own all growth strategies for the Enterprise ADR segment.
- You are both strategic and tactical. You can design and execute on a plan. You have a vision for long term predictable pipeline generation.
- Create and foster a performance-driven culture where every ADR strives to be #1 among peers every day.
- Create a target prospecting plan of key personas and industry targets, including messaging, content, campaigns, and awareness building.
- Focus on ADR productivity, day-to-day operations, monitor and track ADR productivity (outreach activity, opportunity creation, progression, etc)
- Train ADRs on questioning techniques, objection handling strategies, storytelling, and differentiated messaging to persistently explore and uncover the pains of our prospects that align to our solution.
- Maintain weekly 1:1s with ADRs to speed up RAMP (for new hires) and accelerate ADR development. Every ADR gets a minimum of 1 hour/week for 1:1 coaching.
- Develop & manage new reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to track team performance and use in regular coaching sessions and executive briefings.
- Work with the marketing team to drive effective campaigns with clear success metrics
- Report quantifiable individual and team results and metrics to the Sales Leadership team every week.
- Bring a perspective at all times, understand you have a seat at the table, and pipe up when you see opportunity to get better
- 3+ years successful management of Inside Sales / Account Development team or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience in a solution selling environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Experience in building highly effective and efficient prospecting campaigns.
- Experience selling enterprise cloud applications.
- Entrepreneurial, disciplined leader who gets the best out of his / her team.
- Innovation mindset
- Sandler Selling and/or J. Barrows training a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.