Salesforce CPQ Administrator
Ann Arbor, Michigan /
G&A – Information Technology /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design, develop, and maintain Salesforce CPQ system solutions involving maintaining quarterly release of pricebook changes, product rules, price rules, advanced approval workflows, validation rules in support of new requests and ongoing process improvements
- Support deployment and post-implementation testing/validation of configuration changes and releases
- Work closely with development team to provide quality assurance to mitigate risks associated with the implementation or enhancement of systems and processes
- Work with business systems analysts and other business stakeholders to refine requirements and translate business needs into optimal system solution design
- Provide ongoing end-user support to resolve issues within the Salesforce platform and related applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on Salesforce administration experience
- 3+ years Salesforce CPQ administration
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Salesforce CPQ Specialist)
- Knowledge of Netsuite, Conga, Workato is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.