Senior Value Solutions Consultant
London, UK /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Providing functional product expertise during the pre-sales process, with primary focus on demonstrating Coupa’s Contract Lifecycle Management solutions.
- Providing subject matter expertise around Contract Management best practices that provide valuable guidance to prospects (and Coupa’s sales team).
- Assisting solutions consultants as they prepare for demonstrations and/or providing SME support during prospect meetings when necessary.
- Training and enablement lead for the solutions consulting team in terms of Contract Management product and domain knowledge.
- Collaborating with Coupa’s Product Management team with regards to future product direction for Contract Lifecycle Management, based on innovation and prospect requirements.
- Working with Coupa’s demo support team to provide rich and up to date content in our master demo environments.
- Collaborating with various internal departments such as Product Marketing and Proposal Management as a SME for Contract Management market positioning, webinars and collateral.
- 5+ years of experience in applications presales roles, especially in a SaaS environment.
- Subject matter expertise in Contract Management business challenges and solutions (possible previous working experience at Zycus, GEP, Ariba, Icertis or similar companies)
- Knowledge of business spend management challenges and solutions (Procurement, Sourcing, Analytics, Contract Management, Travel & Expense Management).
- Some knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and/or CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) solutions also preferred.
- Ability to both excel as an individual contributor in a pre-sales role, but also train and mentor others to increase their knowledge and expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Travel up to 50%, mostly within the US but also some international trips.
- Bachelor Degree required
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.