Senior Software Engineer
Development – Engineering
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As a member of our development team, you will play a role in the continued development and maintenance of Coupa’s software products using .NET, C# built as a multi-tenant SaaS solution on Windows Azure.
- Software development, including for the creative development of new features and functionality;
- Ensure that our Azure solution is fully scalable and configurable to meet different customer requirements;
- Making high quality, user-friendly user interfaces
- As we follow the Agile/SCRUM approach, you will also be actively involved in sprint planning and project management together with the team;
- Analyzing requirements and creating the simplest and most effective cloud-based SaaS solution.
- 5+ Years of Microsoft technologies experience
- Proven experience with the .NET Framework, C#, and Visual
- A minimum of one year’s hands-on experience with Azure Cloud Service development
- MS SQL development and optimization experience
- Experience with software/systems architecture/infrastructure
- Knowledge of R/Python and AI/ML will be a plus
- JS front-end experience will also be a plus
- You are able to find simple solutions to complex issues
- You are always focused on updating your own and your team’s knowledge with the latest and greatest technologies and tools
- You are experienced in handling flexible software architecture and changing requirements
- You take an active part in the development team for developing and delivering high-end software solutions to the customers
- You are familiar with working according to the SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
- You have good planning and organizational skills
- You have good spoken and written English
- You hold a M.S or equivalent degree in Computer Science, IT or similar, or equivalent
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.