Senior Software Engineer
San Mateo, California, United States /
Development – Engineering - Americas /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Imagine a career in Supply chain with A Market-Leading Company, An Award-Winning Culture, Limitless Growth Opportunities Strong Benefits Packages.
As the software engineer for Advanced Supplier Collaboration, you’ll define and build products that enable seamless collaboration between our customers and suppliers to manage and reduce supply chain risks, ensuring on-time and on-quality delivery of planned goods/services.
This is a new, challenging area of focus but obvious, rewarding, and ripe for a solid execution-minded engineer leader. You are an innovator with a strong bias for action and an unwavering commitment to making our customers successful.
- As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining various product and technical initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs.
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code.
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business.
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Help scale our platform as we expand.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using Java
- Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, prior solid experience as a full stack developer.
- Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
- Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and eagerness to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
Based in California: $136,000-166,000
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.