Assigned Support Engineer
Services – Support
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Work directly with key Premium customers on resolving their high priority Support cases.
- A good understanding of the customer's environment, configuration, needs and objectives to speed up issue resolution.
- Work as part of a small team of technical experts who work closely with the Premium Plus Customers Account Manager and other Coupa teams to help achieve the highest levels of availability and performance on the customer's platform.
- Maybe called upon to support their customer remotely during Upgrades and assist in preparations for those.
- ASEs ultimate goal is to provide premium service is to ensure customers success by helping them gain the full advantage of Coupe’s product suite.
- Subject matter expertise for the Coupa Product Family.
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Fluency in English and one other language (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin Chinese highly preferable).
- Committed and believes in providing top quality customer service.
- Technically experienced (academic or commercial) in Linux, Unix and ideally other Operating Systems
- Keen on learning scripting or has some prior experience already in Bash, Shell, Python or other scripting languages
- Curious to understand or has experience in web technologies such as XML, XSLT, DOM, HTML, and other Web technologies (advantage).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills and able to work under pressure.
- The ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems in a clear and simple way.
- Experienced working directly with external customers in a technical support environment ideally in an enterprise software or SAAS company (bonus)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experience using CRM and/or helpdesk call tracking and issue tracking tools such as Salesforce.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.