Pune, India /
G&A – Information Technology /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Representative Duties and Tasks
- As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team this position will contribute towards execution of an IAM roadmap that meets security requirements, including but not limited to security for, a complex Active Directory (AD) environment, hybrid cloud deployment, mobile computing, fine grained access control, policy driven security, SSO, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation focusing on multiple protocols (SAML, OpenID, Oauth)
- Implementing, integrating and supporting Okta's cloud technologies into IAM environment.
- Migrate applications from current IAM system to Okta Cloud solution
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Help multiple teams understand how Okta works, and the various technical use cases of the platform
- Provide well-thought out and reliable advice and troubleshooting for application development with Okta APIs
- Acts as a technical mentor for team members and directly assists with complex issue response and resolution
- Serves as Okta technical SME
- Development and operational experience using Okta services, including implementation, configuration & administration of services and components.
- 5+ Years managing IAM preferred.
- Experience migrating applications between identity systems and implementing them using authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth
- Strong experience with Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning, JML flows)
- Experience working in a fast-paced multi-national environment.
- Experience with configuring LDAP, SSO, SAML or WS
- Proven understanding of solutions development methodologies (e.g. DevOps, Agile, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.)
- Experience writing and debugging Python, PowerShell, other tother modern scripting/ coding languages.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and complex problem-solving capability
- Solid presentation, oral/written communication, and inter-personal skills including the ability to: anticipate, influence & adapt to a wide range of audiences; cultivate relationships and leverage organizational understanding to facilitate decision making and buy-in
- Proven experience developing solutions to extremely complex, cross-domain, problems requiring significant business acumen, technical knowledge, ingenuity, creativity, and innovation
- A history that illustrates flexibility and adaptability to changing business needs and shows the ability to recognize need for change
- Proven track record of being capable of working with significant uncertainty, resistance, barriers, issues and challenges; converting uncertainty into quantifiable impact, risk and mitigating actions
- Extensive knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory
- Good understanding of Federation Protocols (Oauth, SAML, OpenID)
- Experience in Cloud Platforms and Services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Single Sign On models / Web Server & App Server session management
- Experience in Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Familiarity with information security concepts like SSL/TLS, Kerberos
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.