Account Director - Coupa Pay
San Francisco Bay Area
Sales – Coupa Pay
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Coupa Pay team is a small and fast-paced team within Coupa, looking to deliver best in class payment, financing, and card solutions to our hundreds of customers across their millions of suppliers. You will be able to deliver value that hasn’t been seen in our space before: marrying the latest technologies in fintech to the world’s banking systems. It’s a fantastic opportunity to leverage your business skills for a platform that serves some of the largest companies in the world in a highly transactional system, solving a number of key business workflows.
- Working with Coupa’s customers and prospects treasury stakeholders to align Coupa Pay products with the customer’s appropriate needs.
- Working with Coupa Pay sales leadership and overall Coupa’s sales organization to drive sales opportunities across our customers and prospects.
- Managing, growing, and supporting Coupa Pay’s banking, financing, and technology partnerships to ensure we are driving maximum value through the partnership's programs.
- Working with Coupa Pay leadership to find additional partners to expand the value provided to Coupa’s buyers and suppliers.
- Help Coupa be a thought leader for payments through a variety of channels, including things such as blog posts and conferences.
- Minimum 8+ years of direct sales and banking alliances.
- Must have banking, treasury, or supply chain financing experience.
- Strong executive presence.
- Must be credible with bankers and treasury.
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder alliances.
- Strong treasury acumen.
- Experience in building banking relationships.
- Focused on selling business value to Treasury and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down).
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with SaaS treasury solutions.
- Treasury domain expertise required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environmentMBA desired or equivalent experience required.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Proven ability to create and execute on business plans.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.