Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
London, UK /
Marketing – Marketing /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Coupa Marketing Operations team are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to focus on database management, segmentation, and campaign optimization within a fast-moving marketing team.
The role will also support the scaling and build out of our state-of-the-art technology stack to support our fast-growing business. Working within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) this role will be responsible for providing program support for the global marketing team while utilising marketing technology tools to implement and execute database best practices.
A successful applicant will be a self-starter who finds both collaborating cross-functionally and thinking critically through data problems equally compelling. This candidate would benefit from joining an agile and innovative marketing operations team and would stay well informed on marketing strategy across the organisation.
On a daily basis you will:
- Manage and maintain the connection between Marketo and SFDC – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Maintain the integrity and quality of our database by defining processes and best practices
- Build database segmentation and help the marketing team grow our database through processes and tools
- Lead the building of the marketing database to enable effective customer segmentation and profiling support to improve overall campaign ROI
- Define, document, and provide training on key marketing processes and toolsAs part of the Go-to-Market team, partner closely with the members of the extended team including Sales Operations to improve current processes to optimise the lead-to-revenue process
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other critical marketing ops functions in collaboration and as needed
- Partner and collaborate closely with Sr. Digital Marketing Operations Analyst on attribution models, with an emphasis on understanding our most effective channels, campaigns, and content
Our Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Expert marketing automation user, with in-depth experience in building Marketo programs and running them for scale
- Experience in B2B marketing and working with account teams in highly complex sales cycles
- Understands the lead lifecycle process and Sales Development function in terms of MQL followup and lead dispositions
- Extremely hands-on with demonstrable technical expertise to solve problems with minimal guidance and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations
- Strong experience with Salesforce, especially automation rules and reporting
- Advanced data analysis experience; prefer experience with Tableau
- BA/BS degree preferred
- First-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; comfortable interacting at all levels of the organisation
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership in applying marketing technology to improve execution and contribute to company growth
- Location: London or Dublin
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.