Principal Consultant, Solution Delivery
Remote, UK /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This is your chance to bring your passion for solving supply chain problems to a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative team that is pushing the boundaries of Supply Chain solutions. Our global consultants build and analyze supply chain solutions that allow companies across the globe to better understand their networks. By enabling decision-making and efficient operations, we strive to positively impact as many lives as possible.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Be an individual contributor able to play several roles on a project team from Consultant, Manager, Trainer, and Solutions Architect, as needed, to ensure a project’s success
- Lead internal process initiatives around best practices, technological development, processes, and methodologies
- Provide technical leadership to define, document, and articulate solutions to complex modeling problems using our platform
- Work with client stakeholders to identify functional requirements and in the identification, justification and design of the client’s solution
- Facilitate business diagnostics, process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and recommended modeling approach
- Review and validate data, build and validate models, run scenarios, and assist in the preparation of client presentations
- Fully document modeling approach, data sources and transformations, assumptions, and constraints
- Contribute to thought leadership by developing delivery methodology, white papers, and best practices
- Ensure high quality modeling approach, achievement of benefits, customer satisfaction, and associate development
- Assist in the sales process by demonstrating capabilities to potential customers, supporting project definition and approach, contributing to the development of SOWs and proposals and delivering focused pilot projects and proof of concept models
- Support the ELs and Sales teams in defining the detailed solution scope as part of the sales process on our more Complex projects
- Support fellow Professional Services consultants in setting the delivery execution strategy at the start of an engagement
- Perform QA activities at key milestones as we go through the execution phases, to ensure we remain aligned with the execution strategy
- Perform standalone engagements for customers who need specialist help
- Become a trusted advisor to accounts where required
- Perform as an SME/modelling architect able to design solutions that integrate multiple aspects of Coupa/client technologies
- Develop and document best practices for designing and deploying solutions
- Work with Partners to provide specialist guidance on their more Complex projects
- Continue to be a key member of the EMEA PS delivery team
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Supply Chain Experience to include 5+ years’ experience in supply chain planning and/or design
- Domain experience in the following: planning, forecasting, transportation, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Proven record of implementing complex supply chain solutions
- Significant knowledge and experience utilizing LLamasoft technologies, expert level proficiency
- Adaptive to change, having comfort in fast-changing technology environment
- Provide structured and creative analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities
- Define and carry out project plans and modeling architecture with minimal supervision
- Articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to both advanced audiences and Executive level audiences
- Prioritize developing and maintaining both customer and internal relationships with product management, development, and sales
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (including presentation) skills are required
- Prior consulting experience a plus but not required
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.