Senior UX Designer
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States /
Development – Product Management /
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
The Sr. UX Designer will join our product team and work on design deliverables for Coupa’s Supply Chain Design & Planning products used by the world’s largest companies! The UX Designer will concentrate on delivering intuitive and easy to use solutions that assist supply chain experts in optimizing global supply chain networks. With the current global conditions, there has never been a better time to help make an impact in the supply chain space!
- Create design deliverables and shape the future of Coupa’s industry leading Supply Chain Design & Planning products
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define feature requirements
- Work closely with researchers and assist/lead research initiatives for discovery and design direction validation
- Rapidly iterate on designs and work with stakeholders to align on feature direction
- Present designs and supporting research findings to stakeholders
- Work with developers to ensure designs are feasible and implemented as intended
- Evaluate and monitor the success rate of previously deployed features
- Collaborate with the global UX team regarding best practices, design language, internal tooling and overall process efficiencies
- 5+ years’ overall design experience with 3+ years designing within a complex enterprise domain
- Strong understanding and real world use of user-centered design practices
- Enjoys the challenge and has been successful transforming complex requirements into highly useable and delightful interfaces
- Understanding and experienced utilizing UX research methodologies
- Can effectively communicate with stakeholders to realize your design vision
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment building enterprise products a plus
- Visual design experience a plus
- Figma expertise preferred
- Google Analytics and/or Pendo experience a plus
- Candidates in close proximity to Ann Arbor, MI preferred, remote opportunities available with preference towards Eastern Standard Time
- Portfolio demonstrating previous design projects, candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
The culture at Coupa is why! Coupa is certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.