Senior Human Resources Manager
Ettenheim, Germany /
People Team – HR Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This position serves as the leader of the HR function in the DACH region. This person will provide a consistent oversight across all areas of HR within their area of ownership. The role requires a high level of skill and knowledge in all HR functional areas including Staffing & Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Talent Management, Engagement, Inclusion & Diversity, Occupational Health and HR Operations. In this position, you will act as the strategic HR advisor to managers and employees for all locations within the defined region.
On a daily basis you will:
- Strategic advisor to all the BU’s operating in the region which is assigned, acting as a coach and advisor to managers.
- Demonstrates a combination of country, regional and global People Team leadership mindset
- Has the ability to build strong relationships within the regional People Team and share learnings and experiences of their region which allows for colleague learning development opportunity
- Coordinates with other People functions (HR Ops, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development) to effectively manage the successful delivery of professional HR support
- Understand BU and regional strategies, aligning the country People Team priorities to them while balancing regional People Team priorities.
- Be the face of HR to all external bodies including regulatory authorities and government agencies within the region
- Design, implement and execute HR initiatives, ensuring consistent implementation while standardising as much as possible across the region and global People Team.
- As required, participate in regional/global project teams to ensure country/regional perspective is not overlooked
- Ensure regular review of all country/regional policies and processes, drafting and implementing any which are not in place
- Oversight and management of all local vendors providing HR services in countries e.g. benefit providers
- Ensure Coupa is fully compliant and up to date with local regulatory requirements and employment laws
- Foster a climate of positive and productive employment relations
- Drive a culture that is in line with Coupa’s core values – Strive for Excellence, Focus on Results, Ensure Customer Success
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience, HR related major preferred
- MBS in HR preferred
- At least 7+ years of HR experience in a fast paced, global technology environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational skills and ability to implement and/or improve how things are done within the team
- A scale to grow mindset
- Solutions focused mindset to deliver high level support to the business
- Continuous improvement mindset to support service to the business and reach efficiency in own team.
- Knowledge of applicable local employment laws and practices
- Detects internal and environmental changes and can influence relevant stakeholders to respond to those changes effectively
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Motivational, can do attitude
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.