Technical Architect, DACH
Remote, Germany /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work with customers to understand and determine implementation solution architecture, taking into consideration integration needs and constraints.
- Analyse and translate business, information and technical requirements into a blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Consult with customers and deliver integration with upstream, downstream, and workflow applications.
- Assist the Coupa Solution Architects in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Establish a blueprint and deliver data transformations, to map customer data into Coupa’s data model and establish appropriate ETL’s to transform data
- Consult and implement Single Sign-On in customer environments
Our ideal candidate has:
- Strong “hands-on” technical skills, current and relevant experience in Enterprise Java and application deployment/configuration; ability to effectively alternate between detail and conceptual levels.
- Prior consulting experience as part of a product company or systems integration consultancy, especially in solution architecture.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and solution requirements.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects and tasks in parallel.
- Being a self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to travel in Germany and possibly other global destinations (up to 50%)
- Understanding of web technologies and SAAS solutions
- 5-10 years of overall experience working with integration technologies.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
Experience / Education:
- BA/BS Degree
- Enterprise Java, J2EE
- Java Application servers –Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
- Web services and API’s
- Relational Databases – Oracle, Postgresql, SQL Server, MySQL
- ETL and report writing tools
- Document Management / Workflow (e.g., SalesForce, Sharepoint, Alfresco)
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.