Senior Cloud Software Engineer
United States /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Developing tools and software applications using Ruby, Rails, Capistrano, Java, .NET Core, PowerShell, Bash to grow our operational stack to the next level
- Participating in design/evaluation of new tools, techniques and technologies
- Contributing & building the architecture of our Cloud platform
- Being a DevOps champion - working closely with other Coupa teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle
- Release engineering for new product releases and maintenance
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with programming using Ruby, Java, Python, PowerShell, Bash or equivalent
- 2+ years of production system administration and web operations experience
- Experience in Cloud Hosting like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud or equivalent
- Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, AKS or equivalent
- Experience with source control using Git with a solid foundation of branch strategies
- Experience with OOP, Design Principles, REST
- Experience with Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience with software build and release tools like Jenkins, Rundeck, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a Colorado or New York resident, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the Job ID: 7041 in the subject line of the email.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.