Regional VP Sales Enterprise
London, United Kingdom /
Sales – Sales /
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
On a daily basis you will:
● Be responsible for growing Coupa´s footprint within Enterprise customers (> 1 Bill. USD revenue) and you will drive the target/quota achievement in the UK & Ireland
● Coach, develop and support an international team of highly motivated Account Directors by being their strategic advisor and helping them in selling value in eachengagement.
● Work closely with Global System Integrators such as Deloitte, KPMG, PwC and Bearing Point.
● Behands-on leading by example on sales processes and best practices and you will work with your team to help them develop sales plans for targeted accounts, sub-regions and vertical segments.
● Deliver weekly sales updates for the region and maintain the system of records in Salesforce.
● Engage with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and drive deals to closure.
● Adopt key sales training and coaching programs to strengthen Business Value Selling capabilities within your team and help them develop sales plans for targeted accounts, sub-regions and vertical segments.
Our ideal candidate:
● Is able to demonstrate a successful career in B2B sales leadership within a SaaS environment selling to Enterprise businesses (seasoned sales leader with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in leading teams).
● Has experience in positioning value-based selling to enterprise customers, domain knowledge (Spend Management, P2P, eProcurement) is preferable, but notmandatory.
● Has strong experience recruiting, managing and coaching a high functioning team in the region, combined with a strong mentoring mindset.
● Has strong empathy and is able to identify strategic customer pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business values.
● Is a collaborative team player working cross-functionally and should expect to travel extensively across the region.
● Can demonstrate a successful track record of engaging at all levels in an organization from a functional level up to C-level executives and brings excellent communication skills in English - full business proficiency in other languages spoken in the region would be a plus.
● Is a strategic thinker and used to find solutions for any challenge in our ultra-high-paced environment!
The culture at Coupa is why! Coupa is certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.