Technical Support Escalation Manager - Support Account Manager
Dublin, Ireland /
Services – Support /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This is a pivotal role within Coupa’s support organisation supporting, managing and impacting our top tier enterprise customers and the experience they have with Coupa.
You will build personalised and strong relationships with our customers taking pride in ensuring the success of each customer and being accountable as the customers main point of contact.
In the Support Account Management Team (SAM Team), we champion customer success as a trusted partner, relentlessly striving for excellence and focusing on results.
The Support Account Management team is a global team within the Support Organization, with focus on supporting our customers with key technical and operational issues, with a bias for action, removing barriers to success and upgrade. You will be a primary contact and trusted partner for a portfolio of Enterprise level customer accounts, working with our Support, Development and Operations teams on our SaaS based released products.
In addition to supporting our customers, you will have the opportunity to develop a very successful career through partnering with other areas of the business and developing new skills in one of the fastest growing areas of technology.
You will be:
· The relationship manager between the customer and all things related to the support team at Coupa
· Helping the customer to escalate issues that are of high priority so that they are resolved as quickly as possible
· Meeting with customers weekly/biweekly
· Sending out the notes with the actions for you and the customer to follow-up on
· Presenting their support issues in an organized manner and be able to speak to the issues
· Attend/assist in quarterly business reviews when asked
On a daily basis you will...
- Work within Coupa’s Support Organisation as the main point of contact for top tier customers
- Build personalised strong, trusting relationships with your customer’s operational and executive teams
- Be the main point of contact, concierge and advocate for your Customer’s Support needs
- Coordinate appropriate resources (cross functionally) to achieve resolution of customer priority issues based on business needs and release strategy
- Report metrics and case management updates to team and management, monitoring and reporting on SLAs for strategic accounts
- Identify, monitor and report trends, create and manage go-to-green plans
- Create, implement and enhance internal reporting, and other processes to optimise the customer experience
- Host and facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly operational and business review meetings, working closely with the accounts Coupa Customer Value Manager and other engaged Coupa resources
- Coordinate feedback to product management and development teams
- Project manage customer upgrades, communicate product updates, upgrades and new features around Coupa’s three major releases per annum.
- Maintain your knowledge of Coupa Product and Services through continuous learning and periodic mandatory trainings
- Handle a Duty Manager rotation, serve as escalation contact for high-priority tickets including overall triage and management
- Above all be a Coupa advocate living and breathing our Core values with our customers
Our ideal person.....
- Is fluent in English and ideally speak another European language with French or German a preference
- Strong and demonstrable experience in a technical support or consulting role
- Is certified in project management (Prince2 or PMP) a plus
- Has Coupa platform knowledge or another SaaS platform
- Is an excellent communicator, empathetic and has strong presentation skills
- Shares knowledge and is used to collaborating in a team environment
- Has passion for the highest quality of service, creative problem-solving skills and a strong desire to learn and strive for excellence
- Adaptable to work with a varied client base in varied environments
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.