Sr. Manager, Business Operations & Analytics
San Mateo, CA /
G&A – Finance /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As the Sr. Manager, Business Operations you will join a growing cross-functional Operations team that leads high impact projects to support Coupa’s growth. You will develop data driven insights and spearhead key initiatives with an emphasis on analytics and business intelligence. In this role, you will ideate and analyze opportunities to drive operational improvements across the business. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for solving sophisticated problems, answering ambiguous questions with data, and effectively leading projects from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders and operations teams to develop and drive business strategy and advanced operational business reporting capabilities.
- Proactively identify, scope and deliver initiatives in line with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Lead and participate in the ongoing development and support of enterprise-level reporting, dashboards, scorecards, predictive models and multidimensional data analysis solutions.
- Partner with multiple departments and analytics teams for the use of data analytics and modeling to drive critical business decisions.
- Develop business requirements documentation, process workflow diagrams, functional specifications and other supporting documentation for Analytics initiatives.
- Support a team of analysts with an emphasis on mentorship and development.
- Formulate and align BI Analytics capabilities to broad corporate and specific organizational strategies.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong attention to detail.
- 8+ years in management consulting, business operations, strategy or related field.
- MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in advanced analytics, data warehouse platforms and corporate business analytics. Data science experience a plus.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business recommendations and communicate complex data concepts to both senior and junior levels within the organization.
- Exceptional written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python (or a similar programming language) and extensive experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo etc.
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency in Excel.
- Track record of effectively managing a team.
- Problem solver with a strong bias for action.
- Hands-on: willingness to roll up your sleeves on all projects regardless of scope.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.