Value Solutions Consultant - Digital
Remote, United States /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implement Coupa Virtual Demo strategy within specific Regions/Market segments
- Coordinate activities with Products Specialists globally to create/record demos videos for all solution areas
- Train VSCs on best practices/tips for recording demo videos
- Create/edit/publish high quality recorded demos for publication to prospects/customers via Demo Content platform (Consensus)
- Train and support AEs on use of Demo Content platform (Consensus)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a technology company with a focus on Sales/Marketing activities
- Minimum 2 years experience in video / digital content production
- Spend Management, Financial Applications and SaaS experience is highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Bachelor Degree required, with MBA or similar considered a plus
- Display initiative and self-motivation
- Strong presentation skills
- Good graphic design skills
- Ability to conceptualize an idea, produce each element, edit it into a cohesive product and deliver it on time and on budget.
- Strong Recorded demo/Video Production and Editing skills (ex: Camtasia or other similar video editing software)
- Strong Project Management skills to meet deliverable deadlines
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively
Minimum salary of $66,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.