Senior Technical Project Manager - IT Infrastructure and M&A
Reno, NV /
G&A – Information Technology /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The main function of a Senior Technical Project Manager is to provide successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex IT Infrastructure and M&A projects that require cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related activities.
- Lead network, compute, storage, cloud and security related projects end to end.
- Lead M&A projects related IT Infrastructure, Collaboration and End User Services functions.
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors.
- Program-level strategic planning, interaction with executive level management, complex issue resolution, excellent communications and team building skills.
- Manage a group or groups of internal exempt and matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the project(s) to deliver systems and systems enhancements that meet specified requirements.
- Oversight of project scope definition and management, requirements gathering and documentation, time estimating, project schedule development and tracking, project budget management, project status reporting, issue and risk management, contingency planning, customer interaction, and communications across multiple organizational levels.
Skills Needed :
- Project estimating, project scheduling & tracking, customer interaction and management, implementation planning in a globally distributed environment
- Proven people management and team building skills; ability to communicate with all levels of organization including presentations to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
- Negotiates competing requirements across business owners
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment and globally distributed teams
- Experience with management of SaaS applications, preferably collaboration services such as Gsuite/Google Workspace, Office365, Slack, Zoom, Box or similar services.
- 12+ years’ experience as a Technical Project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- PMO or portfolio management experience in a technology setting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or PMI certification
- Agile certification a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.