Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Manage Successful Delivery of Integration Projects.
- Manage customer expectations and work with Coupa / Customer project managers to meet project time line and quality obligations.
- Manage and mentor integration engineers from Coupa and Partners to successfully deliver the solution.
- Lead Integration Governance related initiatives in Coupa.
- Support Coupa sales team on Integration related pre-sales activities.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site
- Manage customers where up to 30% of your time may include travel
- Provide Coupa integration platform demonstrations and various trainings
- 8 – 10 years of overall experience working with integration technologies in the Procurement and/or AP Automation space
- Proven hands on experience architecting large-scale integrations that involve ERP Integration with SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE E-Business Suite
- Experience with one or more Finance and Procurement functional areas (e.g. Procure to Order, Procure to Pay, Expenses, Accounts Payable)
- Proven hands on experience integrating with external supplier systems using standards like EDI, cXML etc.
- Middleware Experience – IBM / TIBCO / SAP / ORACLE / Boomi.
- Programming Language Experience – Ruby / Java / .NET.
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Experience with UNIX or Linux environments.
- DELL Boomi – Design & Development Skills.
- Ruby Programming Skills.
- ERP Domain Knowledge – SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.