Senior Software engineer in Test
Hyderabad, India /
Development – Engineering - India /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Should have minimum 5 years of automation testing experience.
- Build automated test suites for Coupa’s market-leading spend management product suite.
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements, ensure testability and provide feedback on functional and technical design.
- Conduct code reviews to manage the quality of the tests created by development and automation teams.
- Work closely with development to facilitate unit and integration testing.
- Consistently contribute to improving the test automation infrastructure.
- Create/evaluate test tools to improve the test process and quality.
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Work within Scrum teams to develop new automated tests to improve the quality of the functionalities, shorten the automated test cycles and ensure repeated quality assurance while decreasing the manual regression test efforts.
- Work within established Test Automation Frameworks, improve and maintain the framework and ensure further integration of automated test plans into the Continuous Integration Process.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Contribute to further develop the performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools, and technologies used by the organisation to maintain high quality.
- Contribute to a robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.