Data Analyst, Customer Visibility
Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Develop and present compelling data driven analysis of customer spend data.
- Maintain Coupa Customer Visibility tools, dashboards and reports.
- Support Customer Value Management team with product adoption/usage analysis.
- Support the Sales and the Business Value Engineering team with customer spend data analysis.
- Work collaboratively within Customer Visibility team to develop the practice.
- Focus on Python based development to do trend analysis on adoption.
- Identify data issues and proactively drive cleanup activities.
- Basic data analysis skills such as basic statistics, understanding how to investigate the relationship between variables, identifying trends and correlations in data, and ability to determine the appropriate charts/graphs that provide meaningful insights.
- Basic research skills such as determining appropriate ways to search for and gather information regarding industry studies and external analyst benchmarks, filtering which information and sources are relevant to the project scope, and aligning the findings to data and models used by Coupa.
- Strong Excel skills including knowledge of advanced functions such as lookups, conditional programming (i.e., if/then), data validation (e.g., data lists), formatting, and ability to make forms and automated tools that can be used by others in a sales execution environment.
- Strong Python scripting skills .
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to create attractive marketing and sales collateral quickly.
- Basic project management skills needed to manage and coordinate projects tasks. This includes creating work plans or project plans, conducting status updates, taking meeting minutes/notes, and proactively following up on open items to ensure completion of tasks.
- Effective communication skills including ability to structure ideas and conversations to effectively present findings from research and analysis.
· Advanced Excel skills – Including use of macros and program using Visual Basic.
· Knowledge of Analytics and visualization tool like Birst or Tableau
· Knowledge of basic software development life cycle (SDLC) concepts: Agile, Waterfall, etc.
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Data Analysis – Masters degree a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.