San Mateo, CA /
G&A – Finance /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Perform and review month end close activities, including preparation and review of general ledger entries
- Prepare account reconciliations and supporting schedules for journal entries and reports
- Support monthly accounts payable accruals
- Support managers in the daily activities to run operations
- Perform multi-currency cash account reconciliations, including intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare monthly flux analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Maintain and enhance the internal controls over accounting processes and systems
- Assist in implementing new accounting policies and procedures
- Provide wide range of support for financial statement audits and tax filings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years accounting-related experience
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and other MS Office products
- Public Accounting highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with a great attention to detail
- Ability to work in software systems, especially financial systems.
- Strong work ethic and ownership of tasks
- Ability to work cohesively with multiple people in a fast-paced team environment
- A plus if candidate has experience with Coupa, NetSuite, Salesforce, or other accounting systems
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.