Consultant, SWIFT Services Team - Security Analyst
Ettenheim, Germany /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
On a daily basis you will....
- Maintain a professional standard in the workplace and represent the company in the best possible professional manner
- Flexible with taking occasional team meetings with colleagues and customers in other time zones
- Customer Security Programme Assessments
- Determine operational objectives by studying relevant SWIFT Control Frameworks; gathering information; evaluating output requirements
- Willingness to always follow the latest technological developments and further educate yourself
- Working with the Lead Assessors, develop processes which increase efficiencies
- Introduce customers into the CSP Programme
- Project Management:
- Schedule the CSP Assessments with customers and keep track of all relevant tasks
- Provide User Access and administrate the tools used by SWIFT Team
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring customers treasury management system in regards of required security levels
- Provide 2nd level support for all departments like consulting and sales
- Provide reports for customers by writing assessment results and management reports
- Quality control
- Train users
Our ideal candidate has.....
- Exceptional communication skills – helpful and calm under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, and work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard practices and procedures, receive general instruction and supervision on work progress, and make significant contribution to end results
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in Computer Science /Information Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.