Senior Software Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Development – Engineering
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design and build new software features with the Product and Design teams to solve business problems and fill business needs.
- Demonstrate solutions to related departments and customers.
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code.
- Write well designed automated tests to ensure code written is continually tested.
- Work in an Agile and Scrum environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve Coupa’s platform and process.
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Support software engineers and other engineers through pair programming, designing, and code reviews.
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field and 4 years or work experience as Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. The required 4 years of work experience must be in software development or web application development and must include the following skills:
- 1 year of experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing, and using Ruby or PHP;
- 2 years of experience with relational databases and SQL; and
- 2 years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
Employer’s name: Coupa Software Incorporated.Job site: 1855 South Grant Street, San Mateo, CA 94402. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job code: DEVRAM to email@example.com. Background Check and Reference Checks required.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.