Platform Solution Architect, CoupaLink
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Alliances
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Work with Coupa Partners to technically certify partner solutions.
- Forge strong relationships with partners and colleagues.
- Lead aspects of the technical certification process from inception to certification.
- Manage partner recertification process based on Coupa release strategy.
- Engage and challenge partners in enlightened integrated architectural solutions that are scalable and referenceable.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to partners during the certification process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform to ensure the correct partner solution is defined and built.
- Document internal and outward facing documentation for customers, partners, sales and professional services.
- Work well in both individual and team settings.
- Manage partners where 10% of your time may include travel (subject to location).
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations to show Coupa’s technical capabilities.
- Work internally with Coupa teams to demonstrate solutions and raise awareness of CoupaLink.
- Partner support for demo requests
- Provide support to Coupa Sales on technical partner solutions
- 2-3 years’ experience of Coupa technology.
- 7-10 years’ experience in systems applications consulting/architecture, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Candidates should be able to communicate with partner IT developers and process designers.
- Candidates should be able to define integrated architectural frameworks and design patterns to ensure our partners can integrate their solution into the Coupa product set.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Basware, OB10, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience prototyping and configuring integrated software solutions are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- May require flexibility in working hours due to global nature of the role.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.