Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Tools development and automation using high level or low level programming languages.
- Administration of Linux machines, Web servers, Application servers, Databases
- Application and infrastructure support for customer environments
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies
- Ability to participate in design review, code review, code, follow stack trace during incidents and resolve
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Ability to operate in the high-pressure environment and troubleshoot complex issues quickly, while successfully handling multiple priorities
- Ability to record, write and review RCA’s.
- Understanding and experience in managing cloud infrastructure and platforms, such as AWS and Azure
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of production system administration and web operations experience
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and Load balancers setup and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls)
- 3+ years of experience with programming using .NET Framework, C# or any OOP language.
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Octopus, Salt or equivalent
- Experience in massive-scale web operations
- Experience with developing SaaS products preferred
- MS SQL Server and general database knowledge, including performance and optimization
- 3+ experience with Monitoring tools. NewRelic, Pingdom preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.